2,4-Diaryl Benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridine Derivatives: Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation of Topoisomerase Inhibitory Activity and Cytotoxicity
- 2,4-Diaryl Benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridine Derivatives: Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation of Topoisomerase Inhibitory Activity and Cytotoxicity
- 프리텀다빠; 장영동; 박필훈; 지준구[지준구]; 권영주[권영주]; 이응석
- DNA TOPOISOMERASES; 2,4,6-TRISUBSTITUTED PYRIDINE; QUINOLINE DERIVATIVES; I INHIBITION; TARGETS; DOCKING; MOIETY
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.34, no.10, pp.3073 - 3082
- Designed and synthesized twenty-four 2,4-diaryl benzofuro[3,2-b]pyridine derivatives were evaluated for topoisomerase I and 11 inhibitory activities as well as cytotoxicities against several human cancer cell lines. Various aryl groups such as phenyl, 2- or 3- furyl, 2- or 3-thienyl, and 2-pyridyl were substituted at 2- or 4-position of central pyridine. Compounds 8, 12, 13, and 14, with 2-furyl either at 2- or 4- position of central pyridine showed the significant topoisomerase II inhibitory activity at 100 mu M.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)