Effect of multilayer on structural property and power conversion efficiency of DSSCs prepared by spin coating method
- Effect of multilayer on structural property and power conversion efficiency of DSSCs prepared by spin coating method
- 강미숙; 센틸또띠팔라얌; N. MUTHUKUMARASAMY[N. MUTHUKUMARASAMY]
- SENSITIZED SOLAR-CELLS; TIO2 THIN-FILMS; GEL METHOD; ELECTROCHEMICAL PROPERTIES; NANOCRYSTALLINE TIO2; DYE; DEGRADATION; FABRICATION; ELECTRODE; TITANIA
- Issue Date
- NATL INST OPTOELECTRONICS
- JOURNAL OF OPTOELECTRONICS AND ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.15, no.9-10, pp.937 - 942
- Single layer and multi-layer TiO2 thin films have been prepared by using simple sol-gel spin coating method. The prepared films are annealed at three different temperatures. The single layer TiO2 thin films indicate that the films are amorphous in nature. But the multi-layer TiO2 thin films annealed at 350 degrees C exhibits crystalline nature with anatase phase. The result indicates that the crystallinity of the film improved with increase of annealing temperature and the number of coated layers. The dependence of photovoltaic efficiency of the dye-sensitized TiO2 thin film solar cells (DSSCs) on the annealing temperature has been discussed using the photocurrent - voltage curves.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)