CFD 모델링을 이용한 전기자동차용 BLDC 모터의 신냉각시스템 설계해석
- CFD 모델링을 이용한 전기자동차용 BLDC 모터의 신냉각시스템 설계해석
- Other Titles
- New Cooling System Design of BLDC Motor for Electric Vehicle Using Computation Fluid Dynamics Modeling
- 황평; 부득투안
- brushless direct current motor; hybrid electric vehicles; numerical method; cooling systems; computational fluid dynamics
- Issue Date
- 한국윤활학회지, v.29, no.5, pp.318 - 323
- Overheating in electrical motors results in detrimental effects such as degradation of the insulation materials, demagnetization of magnets, increases in Joule losses, and decreases in motor efficiency and lifetime.
Thus, it is important to find ways to dissipate heat from the motor and to keep the motor operating at its most efficient temperature. In this study, a new design to guide air flow through a given brushless direct current (BLDC) motor is developed and the design is analyzed, specifically by using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations. The results showed that the temperature distribution in the three proposed models is lower than that in the original model, although the speed of the cooling fan in the original model reaches a very high value of 15 × 103 rpm. The results also showed that CFD can be effectively used to simulate the heat transfer of BLDC motors.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)