비골골절 치료 시 간접 관혈적 정복술 및 외고정술의 유용성
- 비골골절 치료 시 간접 관혈적 정복술 및 외고정술의 유용성
- Other Titles
- Usefulness of Indirect Open Reduction and External Fixation in Algorithm Oriented Treatment of Nasal Fracture
- 김용하; 정규진; 박기린
- Nasal bone / Fractures / Injuries
- Issue Date
- Archives of Craniofacial Surgery, v.14, no.2, pp.81 - 88
- Background: To suggest the need of more aggressive reduction techniques than closed reduction (CR) technique in nasal fracture treatment, we identified the usefulness of algorithm oriented treatment of nasal fracture that includes indirect open reduction (IOR) and external fixation (EF) as well as the CR.
Methods: We compared the clinical course of the group A (n=128) where only the CR was performed regardless of the pattern of the nasal fracture and the group B (n=127) where algorithm oriented treatment including IOR and EF as well as CR was performed depending on the pattern of nasal fracture. And the degree of postoperative pain after CR and IOR technique was compared through the dose of analgesics and pain scores.
Results: More than 80% of patients were satisfied the result of reduction in both group A and B. Good contour of nasal bone after reduction was showed 71% of group A and 81% of group B without significant difference. Minor (p>0.05) and major (p<0.05) deformity after reduction were less occurred in the group B than group A. Postoperatively, the dose of analgesics was significantly lower after IOR technique than CR technique (53 mg vs. 142 mg) (p<0.05).
Conclusion: Algorithm oriented treatment of nasal fracture including IOR and EF as well as CR reduce major deformity after reduction than treatment of CR alone. It is useful to perform the more aggressive reduction techniques such as IOR and EF according to the pattern of fracture in treatment of nasal fracture.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 성형외과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)