Atomic Layer Deposition법에 의한 Al-doped ZnO Films의 전기적 및 광학적 특성
- Atomic Layer Deposition법에 의한 Al-doped ZnO Films의 전기적 및 광학적 특성
- Other Titles
- Electrical and Optical Properties of Al-doped ZnO Films Deposited by Atomic Layer Deposition
- 박일규; 안하림[안하림]; 백성호[백성호]; 안효진[안효진]
- Al-doped ZnO; atomic layer deposition; thickness; electrical properties; optical properties.
- Issue Date
- 한국재료학회지, v.23, no.8, pp.469 - 475
- Al-doped ZnO(AZO) thin films were synthesized using atomid layer deposition(ALD), which acurately controlled the uniform film thickness of the AZO thin films. To investigate the electrical and optical properites of the AZO thin films,AZO films using ALD was controlled to be three different thicknesses (50 nm, 100 nm, and 150 nm). The structural, chemical,electrical, and optical properties of the AZO thin films were analyzed by X-ray diffraction, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy,field-emssion scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, Hall measurement system, and UV-Vis spectrophotometry. As the thickness of the AZO thin films increased, the crystallinity of the AZO thin films gradually increased,and the surface morphology of the AZO thin films were transformed from a porous structure to a dense structure. The average surface roughnesses of the samples using atomic force microscopy were ~3.01 nm, ~2.89 nm, and ~2.44 nm, respectively. As the thickness of the AZO filmsincreased, the surface roughness decreased gradually. These results affect the electrical and optical properties of AZO thin films. Therefore, the thickest AZO thin films with 150 nm exhibited excellent resistivity (~7.00 × 10.
4 Ω·cm), high transmittance (~83.2 %), and the best FOM (5.71 × 10.3Ω.1). AZO thin films fabricated using ALD may be used as a promising cadidate of TCO materials for optoelectronic applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)