지역특성별 국민임대주택 주거만족도 결정요인분석
- 지역특성별 국민임대주택 주거만족도 결정요인분석
- Other Titles
- An analysis on the Determinants of Residential Satisfaction for National Rental Housing Residents by the type of Region
- 이성근; 심상운[심상운]; 이관률[이관률]
- National Rental Housing; Residential Satisfaction; factor of the residential satisfaction; the type of Region; 국민임대주택; 주거만족도; 주거만족도 결정요인; 지역특성
- Issue Date
- 도시행정학보, v.25, no.1, pp.65 - 84
- The purpose of this study was to analyze the residential satisfaction of National Rental Housing Residents by the type of region. To do this, this study categorizes 4 types of the region into the central area in capital region, the suburban area in capital region, the central area in non-capital region and the suburban area in non-capital region. In this study, we use the Residential Satisfaction research data by Korea Land & Housing Corporation. The contents of this research are as follows.
First, according to the result through the causal analyses which were performed employing 31 specific variables selected, this research identified 5determinants of the residential satisfaction, which is considered right to set the internal structure, the quality of the interior material, supporting facilities of the complex, local amenities and the housing expenses.
Second, the degree of the residential satisfaction in the national rental housing was somewhat higher, showing the degree of 5.47. Examined by the type of region, the degree of satisfaction scored respectively 5.73 and 5.64 in the central area and suburban area in non-capital region, in suburban area and central area in capital region followed 5.33 and 4.98 (F=15.28, prob=0.0001)Third, the decision factor of the residential satisfaction on the national rental housing revealed that the level of satisfaction was relatively high in supporting facilities of the complex, the internal structure and the quality of the interior material, but was relatively low in other factors. In type of region,there are no difference between the internal structure (F=0.23, prob=0.8756) and the quality of the interior material (F=1.13, prob=0.3361), however, supporting facilities of the complex (F=3.44, prob=0.0165), local amenities (F=6.19, prob=0.0004) and the housing expenses (F=8.33, prob=0.0001) showed disparities by the type of region.
Fourth, according to the analysis of Residential Satisfaction of National Rental Housing Residents by the type of region, it is certain that the determinants of the residential satisfaction were different in regional characteristics. Above all, in <model 1>, statistically, all 5 factors gave meaningful influence on the residential satisfaction. And in <model 2>, the determinants of the residential satisfaction showed disparity in regions. For example, in the central area in capital region, local amenities acted as only crucial factor, and in the suburban area in capital region, local amenities, supporting facilities, the quality of the interior material affected the determinants in satisfaction. The main factors in non-capital region, supporting facilities, the internal structure and the housing expenses played important roles in central area, however, all 5 determinants gave statistically significant influence on satisfaction in suburban area.
- Appears in Collections:
- 박정희새마을대학원 > 새마을국제개발학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)