청소년이 지각한 심리적 독립과 진로결정 자기효능감이진로성숙도에 미치는 영향
- 청소년이 지각한 심리적 독립과 진로결정 자기효능감이진로성숙도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Effects of Psychological Independence and Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy on Career Maturity among Adolescents
- 이지민; 이재희
- career maturity; psychological independence; career decision-making self-efficacy; adolescents; 진로성숙도; 심리적 독립; 진로결정 자기효능감; 청소년
- Issue Date
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.31, no.5, pp.19 - 32
- The purpose of this study was to identify the influences of psychological independence(functional independence and emotional independence) and career decision-making self-efficacy(self-estimation, career goal, occupational-knowledge, and problem solving)on career maturity(preparation, objective, decisiveness, and certainty) among adolescents. The subjects were 447 students in the second grade of middle school and high school in D. The questionnaire consist of measures of psychological independence,career decision-making self-efficacy, and career maturity. The data were analysed with factor analysis, Cronbach’s α, t-test,ANOVA, correlation and multiple regression by using the SPSS(SPSS/WIN 19.0) program.
The major results were as follows. First, adolescents' the career maturity was significantly different depending on the socio-demographic variables. Second, it was shown that middle and high school students have a statically relation, in a relation among psychological independence, career decision-making self-efficacy, and career maturity. Third, it was found that psychological independence and career decision-making self-efficacy gave statistically meaningful influence on the career maturity of adolescents.
This study is significant in that it suggests a plan for improving career maturity, and provides a basic material to improve one's active role in their parents. In addition, the results of this study can be used as a fundamental reference in career development programs and career-counseling centers at schools for enhancing adolescents’ career development and success.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)