6 자유도 수중로봇 플랫폼의 백스테핑 제어를 위한 제어이득 최적화
- 6 자유도 수중로봇 플랫폼의 백스테핑 제어를 위한 제어이득 최적화
- Other Titles
- Gain Optimization of a Back-Stepping Controller for 6-Dof Underwater Robotic Platform
- 서태원; 김지훈[김지훈]; 김종원[김종원]; 진상록[진상록]; 김종원[김종원]
- Gain optimization (게인 최적화); Underwater robotic platform (수중로봇 플랫폼); Back-stepping control (백스테핑 제어); Trust-region algorithm (신뢰-구간 알고리즘); Taguchi method (다구찌 방법론)
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.30, no.10, pp.1031 - 1039
- This paper presents gain optimization of a 6-DOF underwater robotic platform with 4 rotatable thrusters. To stabilize the 6-DOF motion of the underwater robotic platform, a back-stepping controller is designed with 6 proportional gains and 6 derivative gains. The 12 gains of the backstepping controller are optimized to decrease settling time in step response in 6-DOF motion independently. Stability criterion and overshoots are used as a constraint of the optimization problem. Trust-region algorithm and hybrid Taguchi-Random order Coordinate search algorithm are used to determine the optimal parameters, and the results by two methods are analyzed.
Additionally, the resulting controller shows improved performance under disturbances.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)