Enhancement of light harvesting in dye-sensitized solar cells by using Forst-type resonance energy transfer
- Enhancement of light harvesting in dye-sensitized solar cells by using Forst-type resonance energy transfer
- 천종훈; 정대영; 최석균; 안광순; 이도경[이도경]; 김재홍
- RELAY DYES; EFFICIENCY; PHOTOVOLTAICS; PERFORMANCE
- Issue Date
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- METALS AND MATERIALS INTERNATIONAL, v.19, no.6, pp.1365 - 1368
- The improvement of solar energy-to-electricity conversion efficiency has continued to be an important research area for various solar cell devices. The fluorescence material was adsorbed on the TiO2 photo-electrode with sensitizers in dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC) to enhance the photon-to-current efficiency. The improved light harvesting efficiency which was achieved by the judicious choice/design of fluorescence material and sensitizing dyes enhances the photovoltaic performance of the DSSCs with the Forst-type resonance energy transfer (FRET). The energy acceptor (N719) should absorb the fluorescence emitted from the energy acceptor on the photo-electrode surface which could enhance the light harvesting property of sensitizer in DSSC. We achieved the significant enhancement of short circuit current density (J (sc) ) in DSSC by the FRET system on the photo-electrode surface. The photovoltaic performance of DSSCs containing FRET system was observed with I-V curve and incident photon-to-current efficiency. The electrical property and electron life time of DSSC was measured by using the impedance measurement method.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)