신문 사설의 보도 프레임 분석을 통한 1970년대 새마을운동에 관한 연구
- 신문 사설의 보도 프레임 분석을 통한 1970년대 새마을운동에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Saemaul Undong in the 1970s through the News Frame Analysis of the Newspaper Editorials
- 최외출; 채영택
- Saemaul Undong; Frame Analysis; Community Movement; Social Movement; National Movement; 새마을운동; 프레임분석; 주민운동; 사회운동; 국가운동
- Issue Date
- 한국비교정부학보, v.16, no.1, pp.247 - 270
- This paper aims at examining the Saemaul Undong(Movement) of Korea in the 1970s. To this end, Newspaper editorials on the Saemaul Undong in the 1970s were analyzed. 54.0% of the total editorials were positive toward the movement, 6.3% were negative, and 39.7% were neutral. Meta frame for the editorial contents could be divided into support frame and analysis frame toward the policy in concern. The former (the support frame) could be divided, once again, into diffusion-intensification frame(43.7%) and the mind reform frame(20.7%), the latter(the diagnostic frame) could be divided into solution suggestion frame(the frame presenting a solution, 17.8%) and the evaluation-reflection frame(17.8%). Saemaul Undong could be seen from three kinds of leadership perspectives; community movement frame(40.7%), social movement frame(27.8%), and national movement frame(31.5%).
This finding reveals that the editorials at the time tended to see the movement more as community movement, rather then government-led or socially enforced movement.
- Appears in Collections:
- 박정희새마을대학원 > 새마을국제개발학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)