가압처치 유무 및 가압처치 강도에 따른 최대근력과 평균근력의 차이
- 가압처치 유무 및 가압처치 강도에 따른 최대근력과 평균근력의 차이
- Other Titles
- Differentiation in Maximal and Mean Muscle Strength with/without Blood Flow Restriction
- 박승한; 김규승; 김규호; 정찬교; 허용
- blood flow restriction; peak torque; muscle strength
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v.21, no.2, pp.969 - 979
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of blood flow restriction therapy on peak torque and work per repetition of thigh muscle. Twelve healthy male college students free of knee problems were enrolled in this study voluntarily. Muscle strength(60deg/sec of knee extension and flexion) of each participant was assessed by the isokinetic dynamometer under three conditions: (1) without blood flow restriction; (2) blood flow restriction of 100mmHg; (3) blood flow restriction of 200mmHg. The results were as follows. There were significant differences in means of peak torque of knee extension and flexion in the all comparisons(0mmHg vs 100mmHg, 100mmHg vs 200mmHg, and 0mmHg vs 200mmHg). However, no significant were found in the comparisons of the work per repetition both in extension and flexion. The results indicate that blood flow restriction could help increase muscle strength.
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)