3차원 스캔 기술과 니트 소재의 신축성을 적용한 밀착형 스포츠웨어 상의 설계
- 3차원 스캔 기술과 니트 소재의 신축성을 적용한 밀착형 스포츠웨어 상의 설계
- Other Titles
- Technical Design of Tight Upper Sportswear based on 3D Scanning Technology and Stretch Property of Knitted Fabric
- 김태규[김태규]; 박순지; 박정환; 서추연[서추연]; 최신애[최신애]
- 3D body scanning(3차원 인체 스캔); sportswear(스포츠웨어); tight upper bodice pattern(밀착형 상반신 패턴); body surface change(체표면 변화); stretch property(신축성); knitted fabric(니트 소재)
- Issue Date
- 한국의류산업학회지, v.14, no.2, pp.277 - 285
- This research studied how to develop tight upper sportswear from 3D scan data considering fabric stretch property. Subjects were five Korean men of average figure in their 20’s. Scanning was done for ten postures via vitus smart/pro(Techmath LTD). Analyzing from 3D scan data, more than 70% of the upper body surface showed surface change rate under 20%. It was shoulder and under arm side part that showed most noticeable body surface change when moving. A parametric model with convex surface was generated and flattened onto the plane, resulting 2D pattern. The error rate occurring in the process of 3D to 2D conversion was 0.2% for outline and 0.13% for area, respectively. Thirteen kinds of stretchable fabrics in the market were collected for this study. Stretch property was in the range of 16.0~58.2%for wale direction; 23.1~78.4% for course. Based on wear trial test, four fabrics were chosen for making the 1st experimental garment and finally one fabric was chosen for the 2nd one, which was developed applying 4 kinds of crosswise reduction rate on 2D pattern: 0, 5, 10, and 15%. Through wear trial test and garment pressure measurement, experimental garment applied with 10% pattern reduction rate was evaluated as most comfortable and considerable.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)