아말감 충전물 제거와 뇨중 수은농도의 관련성 평가: 예비연구
- 아말감 충전물 제거와 뇨중 수은농도의 관련성 평가: 예비연구
- Other Titles
- Association between amalgam removal and urinary mercury concentration: a pilot study
- 사공준; 백혜진[백혜진]; 안서영[안서영]; 이희경; 송근배[송근배]; 최연희[최연희]
- 수은농도; 아말감; 아말감제거; amalgam; amalgam removal; mercury concentration
- Issue Date
- 한국치위생학회지, v.12, no.2, pp.431 - 438
- Objectives : The aim of this study was assessment of the variation of urinary mercury concentrations after removal of amalgam fillings in children.
Methods : 10 elemental school children with amalgam filling tooth surfaces were took part in this study. One dentist recorded the number of amalgam filling surface, and general characteristics of subjects were surveyed by questionnaire. Each urine samples were collected before, immediately after and after 24 hours amalgam removal. The statistical analysis was performed using the SPSS 18.0.
Results : The mean concentration urinary mercury immediately after amalgam removal was higher (5.70±1.20 ㎍/g creatinine) than before amalgam removal (5.28±1.53 ㎍/g creatinine). The mean concentration urinary mercury level whose have 1-10 amalgam removal surfaces was increased after amalgam removal compared with before.
Conclusions : Mercury concentration in urine was influenced by amalgam removal.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 치과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)