기혼여성의 원가족 경험의 유형화와 가족건강성과의 관계 - 가족분화와 가족규칙을 중심으로 -
- 기혼여성의 원가족 경험의 유형화와 가족건강성과의 관계 - 가족분화와 가족규칙을 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- A Study on Classification of Married Women based on their Experiences of Family of origin and Family Strength - Focused on Family Differentiation and the Family Rules -
- Married women; family of origin; family differentiation; family rules; family strength; cluster analysis; 기혼여성; 원가족; 가족분화; 가족규칙; 가족건강성; 군집분석
- Issue Date
- 한국생활과학회지, v.21, no.2, pp.181 - 196
- The purpose of this study was to explore clusters of married woman based on family differentiation and family rules originating from their family of origin, and to examine family strength according to clusters. The research instrument comprised of a questionnaire completed by 269 married women that investigated family differentiation and family rules based on family origins, and the comparative strength of their nuclear family. Analysis of subgroups was based on four representative categories differentiating family rule patterns. Cluster analysis demonstrated that the higher family differentiation level and lower-mid family rules level were related to greater family strength. As a subgroup,lowest levels of family strength were associated with lower family differentiation and lower family rules in all clusters.
Findings supported the efficacy of a typological approach for investigation of experiences of married women based on family origin.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)