성형외과 영역에서 임상증례군 보고 형식의 논문 작성 가이드
- 성형외과 영역에서 임상증례군 보고 형식의 논문 작성 가이드
- Other Titles
- A Guide to Designing a Case Series in Plastic Surgery
- 김태곤; 김일국
- Report; Design; Plastic surgery
- Issue Date
- Archives of Craniofacial Surgery, v.13, no.1, pp.1 - 3
- The case series is a descriptive study that follows a group of patients who have a similar diagnosis or who are undergoing the same procedure and is the most prevalent type of research in the field of plastic surgery. Results of case series can generate hypotheses that are useful in designing further studies, including randomized controlled trials or a prospective cohort study.
However, no causal inferences should be made from case series regarding the efficacy of the investigated treatment. The authors provide a guide to the design and report on the case series.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 성형외과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)