한국과 일본 언론사의 웹사이트 특성에 관한 연구 －신문사 사이트의 웹 피쳐 분석을 중심으로－
- 한국과 일본 언론사의 웹사이트 특성에 관한 연구 －신문사 사이트의 웹 피쳐 분석을 중심으로－
- Other Titles
- A Comparative Study of Newspaper Websites between South Korea and Japan
- 하영지; 김지영[김지영]; 박한우
- Newspaper websites; Korea; Japan; Website feature analysis; 언론사 웹사이트; 한국; 일본; 웹 피처 분석
- Issue Date
- 동아인문학, no.21, pp.255 - 273
- This paper aims to compare some newspaper websites of South Korea with Japanese sites. Newspaper organizations communicate with their audience through their websites in a digitalized society. However, a difference in media environment and cultural background between Korea and Japan may influence website management. Using feature analysis and network analysis, eight newspaper websites are comparatively analyzed: 4 sites from each country. The result shows that news sites of Korea and Japan have some contrasting characteristics in terms of the four features: Communication, Information, Business and SNSs (Social Networking Services). Interaction and SNS features between readers and journalists are more prevalent in Korea than Japan. Korean newspaper sites tend to actively provide their visitors with premium contents. On the other hand, community features are better developed in Japan than Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
문과대학 > 언론정보학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)