도시녹지 내 주요 식물상의 개엽시기 및 잎의 성장 특성 비교
- 도시녹지 내 주요 식물상의 개엽시기 및 잎의 성장 특성 비교
- Other Titles
- Comparing a Perspective on the Leaf Burst Timing and Leaf Growth Performance of Major Plants observed in Urban Forests
- Urban forest; leaf burst timing; Leaf growth performance; Climate change.
- Issue Date
- 한국환경복원기술학회지, v.15, no.2, pp.127 - 136
- Global climate change and urban heat island have been the main factors which changed leaf burst timing and leaf growth performance in urban forests. Therefore, the ecosystem in urban forests were modified and the types and composition of wildlives, living in the urban forests, were desperately changed due to the urban heat island. This study was done to identify phenological phenomena appeared in urban forests due to the urban climate change by comparing the morphological changes of leaves due to the change of temperature in Spring.
The study focused on nine urban forests distributed in Daegu city, where weekly temperature and the morphological changes of the plants were mainly observed. Urban forests had different temperature depending on where each was located in the urban area. The difference of temperature in forests in and outside the urban area was verified by SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), which divided the urban forests into about three groups; the one located outside the city, another group located in the middle of the city, and the other located close to the outside forests.
The forests located in the middle of the city were showing the earlier leaf burst timing and leaf growth performance, while forests, distributed outside the city, were showing relatively late leaf burst timing and leaf performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)