New topoisomerases inhibitors: Synthesis of rutaecarpine derivatives and their inhibitory activity against topoisomerases
- New topoisomerases inhibitors: Synthesis of rutaecarpine derivatives and their inhibitory activity against topoisomerases
- 장영동; 김승일[김승일]; 이승호; 이응석; 이종순
- EVODIA-RUTAECARPA; ALKALOIDS; CONSTITUENTS; AGGREGATION; MECHANISM; ANALOGS
- Issue Date
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOC KOREA
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH, v.35, no.5, pp.785 - 789
- A series of rutaecarpine derivatives were prepared by employing previously reported methods and their inhibitory activities against topoisomerase I and II were evaluated. Among them, strongly cytotoxic 10-bromorutaecarpine and 3-chlororutaecarpine showed strong inhibitory activities against topo I and II.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)