마감재와 조명의 인터랙션에 의한 감성 활성화 디자인기법 연구
- 마감재와 조명의 인터랙션에 의한 감성 활성화 디자인기법 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Emotion Activation Design Methods through Interaction of Finishing Materials and Lighting
- 서지은; 이정원
- Finishing Materials; Lighting; EEG; Space Perception; Visual Perception; 마감재; 조명; 뇌파측정; 공간감성; 시지각
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.29, no.11, pp.95 - 102
- This study was analysis to responds of interactions the finishing materials and lighting how to different space image through perceptional emotion. For this purpose, the EEG measurement experiments to conducted, from the results presented housing space design plan methods for activated emotion. The results was first, finishing materials and lighting formed a very close correlation has been used as a design tools. So, these interactions built over the physical and psychological factors that any space emotions can be formed. Second, conduct an experiment of the human EEG signals measured with twenty people for the space emotion assesment. Each of these compose by 'friendly', 'pleasant', 'activity' in the space emotions. They feel the same emotion other two type space image. Among this different design methods was able to find a residential model to give a more than emotional stimulating and to give a more than improve satisfaction. Third, EEG measurements results from induce to 'friendly' and 'activity' apply to color, texture and pattern of finishing materials varied changed by lighting. Generally 'friendly' was applying to finish with dark brown color tone and do not have a specific pattern, which finishing materials tone changes perceived comfortable and stable brown color by interaction of lighting. And emphasize only texture of finish without pattern be able to activate sensibility in 'friendly'. In contrast, the ‘activity’ was applying to finish with beige-toned wood and grey color close to white stone by interaction of lighting changes perceived more clearly textures with patterns can be activate sensibility.
Therefore, this visual texture and emotion was diversify expressed by finishing materials and lighting, and proposed housing space design methods be expect a new housing space model will be used.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)