Post-annealing of CdS/ZnS-assembled TiO2 films for photoelectrochemical solar cells
- Post-annealing of CdS/ZnS-assembled TiO2 films for photoelectrochemical solar cells
- 정성우; 박민아; 이수용; 김재홍; 안광순; 서명수[서명수]; 김현수[김현수]; 최철종[최철종]; 강순형[강순형]
- CDSE QUANTUM DOTS; DYE; EFFICIENCY; ELECTRODES; ARRAYS
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.63, no.11, pp.2209 - 2214
- CdS/ZnS-assembled TiO2 films are annealed at 350 A degrees C in an inert Ar ambient before and after deposition of the ZnS overlayer and are denoted as the types I and II, respectively. As-grown and the annealed CdS-quantum-dot (QD)-assembled TiO2 samples without a ZnS overlayer were also prepared for comparison. Annealing of CdS-QD-assembled TiO2 without ZnS significantly reduced the electron lifetime due to the coalescence of CdS QDs on the TiO2 surface. The electron lifetime of the annealed CdS-QD-assembled TiO2 was recovered because of ZnS overlayer due to its being an intermediate layer and to the energy barrier effects at the TiO2/electrolyte and the CdS QD/electrolyte interfaces. The resultant photoelectrochemical solar cell (PEC) with the type I film exhibited better energy conversion efficiency than the PECs without the ZnS. The cell performance of the PEC with the type II film was further improved, as compared to that with the type I film. This can be attributed to the additional effect (improved interfacial contact at the CdS/ZnS interface) of the postannealing after the formation of the ZnS overlayer.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)