Optical Properties of Normally Black-Electrically Controlled Birefringence Mode
- Optical Properties of Normally Black-Electrically Controlled Birefringence Mode
- 곽진석; 손필국[손필국]; 유승훈; 김수현; 이종훈; 권진혁
- NEMATIC LIQUID-CRYSTAL; ELECTROOPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.583, no.1, pp.109 - 114
- In this article, a normally black-electrically controlled birefringence (NB-ECB) mode is presented to improve low contrast ratio of the conventional ECB mode with normally white state. It is characterized by /2 plate which compensates phase difference generated from liquid crystal cell at dark state. Simulated results show that the proposed NB-ECB mode can improve drastically the contrast ratio, compared with the conventional ECB mode and TN mode.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)