Effects of leakage time-varying delays in Markovian jump neural networks with impulse control
- Effects of leakage time-varying delays in Markovian jump neural networks with impulse control
- 박주현; R. Rakkiyappan[R. Rakkiyappan]; A. Chandrasekar[A. Chandrasekar]; S. Lakshmanan[S. Lakshmanan]; 정호열
- DEPENDENT EXPONENTIAL STABILITY; NEUTRAL-TYPE; DISTRIBUTED DELAYS; ASYMPTOTIC STABILITY; TRANSITION RATES; PARAMETERS; SYNCHRONIZATION; DISCRETE; CRITERIA; SYSTEMS
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- NEUROCOMPUTING, v.121, pp.365 - 378
- In this paper, the stability analysis problem is investigated for delayed neural networks with mixed time-varying delays, impulsive control and Markovian jumping parameters. The mixed time-varying delays include leakage, discrete and distributed time-varying delays. Sufficient conditions for the global exponential stability in the mean square are derived by using Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional having triple integral terms and model transformation technique. The stability criterion that depends on the upper bounds of the leakage time-varying delay and its derivative is given in terms of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs), which can be efficiently solved via standard numerical softwares. Finally, three numerical examples and simulations are given to demonstrate the usefulness and effectiveness of the presented results. (C) 2013 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)