Synthesis and Photovoltaic Performance of Ionic Dyes for Quasi-Solid State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Synthesis and Photovoltaic Performance of Ionic Dyes for Quasi-Solid State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- 정미란; 한윤수[한윤수]; 정대영; 양현식; 김재홍; 이도경[이도경]
- CHARGE-TRANSFER; COMPOSITE ELECTROLYTE; ORGANIC-DYES; CONVERSION; RECOMBINATION; COADSORBENT; EFFICIENT
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.586, no.1, pp.111 - 120
- We prepared the ionic dyes and investigated their electrochemical properties and photosensitizing performances in the quasi-solid state dye-sensitized solar cells (QS-DSSCs). The LUMO energy level of ionic dye with carbazole moiety is higher than that of the dyes with phenothiazine and triphenylamine chromophore, resulting in highest power conversion efficiency (PCE) in the QD-DSSC. Compared with Ru-complex sensitizer, the ionic dyes showed relatively low photovoltaic performance in the QS-DSSCs, originating in lower LUMO energy level. The effect of Li(+)ion in the quasi-solid state electrolyte on the photovoltaic characteristics of QS-DSSCs was investigated in order to confirm the correlation between the conduction band of TiO(2)electrode and LUMO energy level of photosensitizers. The conduction band of TiO(2)electrode could be reduced by adding the Li(+)ion in the electrolyte, attributing for the enlargement of PCE value in the QS-DSSC.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)