저나트륨혈증에 의한 복합부분발작 뇌전증지속상태
- 저나트륨혈증에 의한 복합부분발작 뇌전증지속상태
- Other Titles
- Complex Partial Status Epilepticus Caused by Hyponatremia
- 이세진; 이호선[이호선]; 이준
- Colonoscopy; Complex partial status epilepticus; Hyponatremia; Colonoscopy; Complex partial status epilepticus; Hyponatremia
- Issue Date
- 대한신경과학회지, v.30, no.2, pp.125 - 127
- A 67-year-old female presented with stuporous mentality. She ingested a bowel-preparation agent and 4 L of water in preparation for a colonoscopy the day before presentation, and subsequently developed severe diarrhea and vomiting.
Laboratory tests demonstrated hyponatremia (120 mEq/L). Her EEG exhibited continuous spike- or polyspike-and-wave discharges on the left frontal area. We diagnosed complex partial status epilepticus caused by hyponatremia in this patient.
Her mental status and EEG recovered completely after administration of an anticonvulsant and correction of hyponatremia.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 신경과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)