유아용 조제분유 내 Cronobacter muytjensii 검지를 위한간접 비경합 면역분석법의 개발
- 유아용 조제분유 내 Cronobacter muytjensii 검지를 위한간접 비경합 면역분석법의 개발
- Other Titles
- Development of an Indirect Non-Competitive Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay for the Detection of Cronobacter muytjensii in Infant Formula Powder
- 김명희; 송신지에
- Cronobacter muytjensii; immunoglobulin G; INC-ELISA; rapid detection; infant formula powder
- Issue Date
- 한국식품영양학회지, v.26, no.4, pp.936 - 944
- Cronobacter muytjensii is an important foodborne pathogenas a potential risk in infant formula powder (IFP). To developa new and sensitive method for the detection of Cronobacterspp. in IFP, an immunoglobulin G (IgG) specific for C.
muytjensii (formerly known as Enterobacter sakazakii ATCC51329) was developed. Further, an indirect noncompetitiveenzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (INC-ELISA) was developedby using the anti-C. muytjensii IgG. As a result, this newlydeveloped INC-ELISA method was found very sensitive forC. muytjensii with detection limit of 6.5˟103 CFU/㎖ in pureculture and 1 cell/25 g of IFP. This INC-ELISA methodalso displayed excellent specificity for C. muytjensii showingno cross-reactivity with other strains of Cronobacter genusand 11 other foodborne pathogenic strains. These resultsshow that the developed INC-ELISA method was very sensitive,efficient, and rapid for the detection of C. muytjensii. Hence,this method could be applied to the development of diagnostickits for the rapid and easy detection of C. muytjensii.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 식품공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)