잔류 담낭관에 발생한 관내유두상점액성 암종: 증례보고
- 잔류 담낭관에 발생한 관내유두상점액성 암종: 증례보고
- Other Titles
- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm with Associated Invasive Carcinoma Arising from Remnant Cystic Duct: A Case Report
- 김재운; 최수영[최수영]; 장재천
- Bile duct tumor; Biliary tract neoplasms; Extrahepatic biliary system; Cystic duct; Mucin; Cholecystectomy; Ultrasonography
- Issue Date
- ULTRASONOGRAPHY, v.32, no.4, pp.284 - 289
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm (IPMN) involving the biliary system is rare.
To date, only a few cases of IPMN arising from the extrahepatic bile duct have beenreported. In our case, extrahepatic IPMN arose in the remnant cystic duct after cholecystectomy,and to the best of our knowledge, this is the first report in the remnantcystic duct after cholecystectomy. A 74-year-old woman was referred for right upperquadrant pain lasting one day. Ultrasonography (US) showed a lobulated and hyperechoicmass with an outer linear hypoechoic lesion located adjacent to the dilated commonbile duct. Contrast enhanced computed tomography showed a heterogeneouslyenhancing mass. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) showed a heterogenous masswith an outer semicircular high signal portion indicating remnant cystic duct.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)