하이브리드 스캐폴드의 간헐적인 기계적 자극에 대한 영향
- 하이브리드 스캐폴드의 간헐적인 기계적 자극에 대한 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Intermittent Mechanical Stimulation on Hydrogel Scaffold
- 고태조; 이승재[이승재]; 최성규[최성규]; 박정훈[박정훈]; 강상순[강상순]; 이인환[이인환]
- Mechanical stimulation(기계적 자극); Hydrogel scaffold(하이브리드 인공지지체); Agarose(아가로즈); Tissue engineering(조직공학); Bioreactor(동적배양장치).
- Issue Date
- 한국기계기술학회지, v.15, no.6, pp.1007 - 1012
- Mechanical stimulation has been reported to improve cell growth in bone and cartilage regeneration.
Various research groups have described their own bioreactors that stimulate cell-seeded scaffolds. We have developed a bioreactor capable of applying controlled compressive loading to a cell-encapsulated agarose hydrogel. To compare the effect of mechanical stimulation on agarose hydrogel, we used one control group (static mode) and five experimental groups. The results show that the intermittent_3sec conditions improve proliferation of cells better than the other conditions studied.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)