20~30대 기혼여성의 원가족분화경험, 부부의사소통 및부부친밀감이 가족건강성에 미치는 영향
- 20~30대 기혼여성의 원가족분화경험, 부부의사소통 및부부친밀감이 가족건강성에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Family Differentiation from the Family of Origin, Marital Communication, and Marital Intimacy on the Family Strengths of Married Women in Their Twenties and Thirties
- 가족건강성; 원가족; 가족분화; 부부의사소통; 부부친밀감; family strengths; family of origin; family differentiation; marital communication; marital intimacy
- Issue Date
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.31, no.6, pp.23 - 38
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of family differentiation from the family of origin, marital communication,and marital intimacy on the family strengths of married women in their twenties and thirties. The subjects were 237 marriedwomen in their twenties and thirties who live in D city. The questionnaire was consisted of measures on the family differentiationfrom the family of origin, marital communication, marital intimacy, and family strengths. Structural equational models wereconducted with Amos 18.0. The major findings were as follows. 1) Family differentiation from the family of origin had bothdirect and indirect influences on the perceived family strengths of married women in their twenties and thirties. 2) Familydifferentiation from the family of origin had a direct effect on marital communication but no direct effect on marital intimacy.
3) Marital communication had a direct effect on marital intimacy but no direct effect on married women's perceived familystrengths. 4) Marital intimacy had a direct effect on married women's perceived family strengths.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)