골 대체물의 종류가 BMP-7 유전자의 형질 전환된 자가 골수 간세포를 이용한 토끼 두개골 결손 복구에 미치는 영향 골 대체물의 종류가 BMP-7 유전자의 형질 전환된 자가 골수 간세포를 이용한 토끼 두개골 결손 복구에 미치는 영향 (BMP-7 유전자의 형질 전환된 자가 골수 간세포로 골 결손 복구 시 골 대체물 의 영향)
- 골 대체물의 종류가 BMP-7 유전자의 형질 전환된 자가 골수 간세포를 이용한 토끼 두개골 결손 복구에 미치는 영향 골 대체물의 종류가 BMP-7 유전자의 형질 전환된 자가 골수 간세포를 이용한 토끼 두개골 결손 복구에 미치는 영향 (BMP-7 유전자의 형질 전환된 자가 골수 간세포로 골 결손 복구 시 골 대체물 의 영향)
- Other Titles
- Effect of Bone Substitutes on Repair of the Large Sized Defect on the Rabbit Calvarium Using BMP-7 Gene Engineered Bone Marrow Stromal Cells
- 안면환; 조재호[조재호]; 김석영; 송인환; 하철웅
- BMP-7; Adenovirus; Bone substitute; Osteogenesis; Gene therapy
- Issue Date
- 생체재료학회지, v.16, no.2, pp.73 - 80
- The aim of this study is to examine the efficacy of bone substitutes on repair of the large sized defect on the rabbit calvarium using BMP-7 gene engineered bone marrow stromal cells. Rabbit bone marrow stromal cells (MSCs) were separated from iliac crest aspirates and expanded in culture and MSCs constructed the AdBMP7. Four critical-size cranial defects were created in the rabbits with removal of osteoinductive periosteum. In 3 experimental sites, bone substitutes which were calcium metaphosphate (CMP), hydroxyapatite (HA) and HA-collagen composite (HCC) was filled.
AdBMP7 was mixed in all sites. The 2D and 3D CT imaging was performed after 2, 4 and 8 weeks. After 6, 8 and 10 weeks, cranial defects sites were examined by histology study. As the results analyzed by cross-tabulation, a statistically significant difference in bone resorption and formation was noted by CT imaging at 2, 4 and 8 weeks postbone substitutes implantation of the cranial defects, but a statistically significant difference in bone formation was not noted at 8 weeks. More bone resorption and formation on both radiological and histological observation studies was in fact observed in the CMP site and there was statistically significant. As the results analyzed by multiple regression,the time interval after implantation, the usage of bone substitutes, especially CMP, and the rabbit weight are the main factors by priority of significance. Near-complete repair of large cranial defects can be achieved using bone substitutes mixed with AdBMP7. These results showed that the use of the bone substitute as well as the integration of the stem cell concept with gene medicine is necessary and bone substitutes are capable of shortening the period of osteogenesis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 정형외과학교실 > Articles
공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
의과대학 > 해부학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)