桐溪 鄭蘊의 論三篇 試探 -「張良不諫易太子論」,「太公扶伯夷論」,「箕子受封朝鮮論」을 대상으로-
- 桐溪 鄭蘊의 論三篇 試探 -「張良不諫易太子論」,「太公扶伯夷論」,「箕子受封朝鮮論」을 대상으로-
- Other Titles
- A Study on Donggye Jeong On's personalias
- Donggye; Jeong On; personalia; Jang Ryang; Taegong; Baeki; Muwang; Giza; Giza-Joseon; 동계; 정온; 논; 논변류; 인물론; 간언; 장량; 태공; 백이; 기자
- Issue Date
- 어문학, no.116, pp.211 - 235
- This manuscript is an analysis of 3 personalias from the 4 personalias written by Donggye Jeong On. Donggye’s personalias defines the rationales for the behavior of three characters; Jang Ryang, a meritorious retainer in founding Earlier Han, Taegong who provided support to defeating Sang-nara for Muwang, and Giza who was from a royal family and a progenitor of Giza-Joseon.
In these three discussions is Donggye’s independent historical view reflected, in that he attempted to assess, historically, well-known particular events, through his own perspective, not following other’s viewpoints when interpreting them. In addition, the major topics in each section assume the value as a material useful to guess at his ideas. Donggye’s power of brush stroke of giving justification to the behavior of his characters, based on his own viewpoint, and arriving at a conclusion on his own is as interesting as the historical events, his writing material. This manuscript is aimed at understanding fully the unusual life vestige trodden by a man called Donggye by analysing how these personalias were described and comprehending the meaning in it.
The main features felt by myself, reading this personalias, are as follows; First, there seems to be an effort to discover a meaning hidden in the historical events. Second, there is a strong will not to lose a principle underlying the foundation of his idea. Third, he tried to impart a new meaning to the behavior of the historical characters selected by himself. In order to explore these main points, the evolution of an argument will be made, dealing with「JangRyangBulGanYeokTaejaRon」in chapter 2,「TaeGongBuBaekiRon」in chapter 3, and「GizaSooBongJoseonRon」in chapter 4. The reason why the analysis was made by chapters is that the three personalias each have their own unique characteristics.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 국어국문학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)