에너지 효율향상을 위한 VAV 시스템 선정과 적정 최소풍량에 관한 연구
- 에너지 효율향상을 위한 VAV 시스템 선정과 적정 최소풍량에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Selection of the VAV System and Proper Minimum Airflow to Improve Energy Efficiency
- 김효준; 정영주; 서동현[서동현]; 조영흠
- VAV system; Minimum airflow; Terminal box; Building Energy; Energyplus
- Issue Date
- 한국생활환경학회지, v.20, no.7, pp.906 - 912
- In the VAV system, proper minimum airflow is an essential factor in IAQ and energy efficiency. However,it is hard to use VAV system effectively in the domestic industry because of lack of systematic study and management.
In this study, we selected the building used as office and then changed the system and minimum airflow to increasethe efficiency of VAV system. In the simulation, Energyplus was used. We set the existing system, VAV without reheatsystem+convector as CASE1, VAV with reheat system as CASE2 and a system which applied proper minimum airflowto CASE2 as CASE3. As a result, the quality of indoor air was all satisfied and total energy consumption decreasedby about 23%.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)