열 차단 필름의 적용에 따른냉난방 부하 분석에 관한 연구
- 열 차단 필름의 적용에 따른냉난방 부하 분석에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Analysis of Heating and Cooling Load through Applying Window Film Insulation
- 김석현; 조영흠
- 창호(Window); 열 차단 필름(Windowfilminsulation); 대학건물(Collegebuilding); 냉·난방 부하(Heating&coolingload); 에너지 시뮬레이션(Energysimulation
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, v.33, no.6, pp.47 - 53
- In order to reduce the energy consumption of the building, much effort is being made. The problems are that excessive solar radiation in summer and the heat loss in winter by the increase of window area. To prevent this problems, government limited the window area ratio or the performance of windows in new buildings. In order to reduce energy consumption of the existing buildings, the window film insulation is spotlight because the window film insulation was simple to installation. This study confirmed the performance of the window film insulation and affect to heating & cooling load of buildings. The impact of the window film insulation coating was confirmed by experiment. And this study confirmed the annual heating & cooling load by simulation. As a results, the surface temperature of coated window was higher than the surface temperature of existing window. The window film insulation was increased surface temperature of window. And this study confirmed that the increased surface temperature was slightly affected the room air temperature through experiment of the insulation box. The results of the heating and cooling load by simulation, this study confirmed that the case of coated window film insulation decreased cooling load in summer and increased heating load in winter. Also the annual total heating & cooling load was increased a little in the case of coated the window film insulation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)