근로자의 건강 행태, 구강건강 행태 및 대사증후군 위험요인과 치주질환과의 관련성
- 근로자의 건강 행태, 구강건강 행태 및 대사증후군 위험요인과 치주질환과의 관련성
- Other Titles
- The relationship between workers` health behaviorals, oral health behaviorals and metabolic syndrome risk factors periodontal disease status
- 김한곤; 구인영[구인영]
- workers; health behaviorals; oral health behaviorals; metabolic syndrome; periodontal disease; 근로자; 건강 행태; 구강건강 행태; 대사증후군; 치주질환
- Issue Date
- 한국치위생학회지, v.12, no.3, pp.597 - 609
- Objectives : The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of workers` health behaviorals, oral health behaviorals and metabolic syndrome risk factors on oral health and to identify the relationship between these. and then, a basis data propose for integrative health promotion programs development and effective Management measures.
Methods : The subjects were 4,600 workers working at a industrial place in North Gyeongsang Province,data were collected from July 13, 2010 to September 12, 2010. using the results of the subjects` medical check-ups and Oral examinations, this study was performed. collected data included workers` general characteristics, job characteristics, and smoking, drinking, exercise behavior as lifestyle factors, and waist measurement, fasting blood sugar level, systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, the level of Triglyceride and HDL-cholesterol as metabolic syndrome risk factor indicator. Data were analyzed by descriptive statistics, chi-square test, correlation analysis, logistic regression using SPSS 18.0.
Results : In results of the subjects` medical check-ups, 14.1% were above the criterion value of waist measurement, 2.5% fasting blood sugar level, 8.5% hypertension, 16.8% Triglyceride level and 4.0%HDL-cholesterol respectively. according to oral examination results, showing that 43.3% inflammation of the gums. The inflammation of the gums was correlated with gender, age, dental clinic visit, scaling management, smoking, exercise behavior and high triglyceride level and hypertension of metabolic syndrome risk factor indicators. In addition, this result was statistically significant.
Conclusions : Based on this study, the workers` health should be managed actively and effectively by using periodical workers health check-ups. At a corporate level, the institutional supports were achieved and arranged for activation of regular oral health education programs, and the prevention plan of metabolic syndrome were needed for changing exercise behavior by conducting suitable exercise programs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)