재활용 메타 아라미드와 TPP 복합용액의 제조 및 면섬유 코팅 후 특성분석
- 재활용 메타 아라미드와 TPP 복합용액의 제조 및 면섬유 코팅 후 특성분석
- Other Titles
- Characteristics of Recycled m-Aramid and TPP Complex Solutions in Preparation and Cotton Fibers after Coating
- 김삼수; 이지민; 류규열[류규열]; 조호현[조호현]
- recycling; m-aramid; hybrid composite; halogen-free; heat-resistant
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, v.25, no.4, pp.292 - 302
- Cotton fabrics treated with hybrid materials were developed and prepared. A halogen-free flame retardant and an aromatic amide were blended and applied to cotton fabrics. Thermal and physical properties of the treated cotton fabrics were investigated. The surface of the pure and coated cotton fabrics was characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
The elemental composition of the coated surface of the cotton fabric was measured using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and compared with that of pure cotton fabric. After being solved in N,N-dimethylacetamide, m-aramid and triphenylphosphine oxide (TPP) were applied to cotton fabrics through a dip-pad-coagulation process. The treated cotton fabrics with recycled m-aramid/TPP resulted in increased limited oxygen index values and thermal resistance.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)