‘융‧복합’과 디드로의 철학- 『자연해석론』을 중심으로 -
- ‘융‧복합’과 디드로의 철학- 『자연해석론』을 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- Interdisciplinary and philosophy of Diderot Considered through De l'interprétation de la nature
- natural philosophy; reasonable philosophy; empirical philosophy; science; experience; 자연철학; 이성철학; 경험철학; 학문; 경험
- Issue Date
- 경희대학교(국제캠퍼스) 비교문화연구소
- 비교문화연구, v.33, pp.143 - 169
- Recently, because of the danger and damages that following the steady development of scientific technologies, natural science is faced with many humane and ethical problems. So it is asserted the interdisciplinary with social and human science. However, it comes commonly that the ethical issues such as world view and one’s view of life caused the development of sociology,especially development of the market economy. But in many cases, the interdisciplinary can be useful for widen the view of scholars.
The interdisciplinary is actually connected with the problems of philosophy,and located in that domain. In this case, this is noticed as a model to the philosophers in 18th century, especially Denis Diderot. Diderot published De l'interprétation de la nature during editing the Encyclopedia, from there he picked out the contents from piles of documents of Encyclopedia. Even though the contents or opinions of De l'interprétation de la nature are inaccuracy or erroneous, it shows that how human-social science and natural science encountered.
Diderot studied mathematics and then Diderot accepted to the natural science proposal, he approaches philosophy with translate English books to the French.
Next he understood natural science by reading Buffon and Maupertuis, and during working for Encyclopedia, he possessed his knowledge that he can claim his opinion to other scholars. However in this De l'interprétation de la nature,Diderot who sometimes rebutted other scholars’ theory and demonstration, tried to build a philosophy on metaphysics in order to it was important for himself that he imposed the methods of science and importance of experience.
Anyhow, this De l'interprétation de la nature cause consider the recognition of Diderot in the field of natural science, and is suggested as a model about his Nature. This mean that it is an expression of his philosophy, and the content is found from natural philosophy and empirical philosophy. Like giving these attache the importance of method study for science and technique, these are targeted the promotion of popularization of natural-science and scientific-technology. Also it advocates fulfilling from reasonable philosophy to empirical philosophy. Therefore, the philosophy which was speculative and abstracted became his philosophy which was writing the meaning, as waiting the discovery of science. And at that time, the humanities made interdisciplinary with natural science.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 불어불문학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)