1900년대 이후의 교외 주택에서 나타나는 중심성과외향적 형태에 관한 연구- 빌라 로톤다와 빌라 에모를 기준으로 -
- 1900년대 이후의 교외 주택에서 나타나는 중심성과외향적 형태에 관한 연구- 빌라 로톤다와 빌라 에모를 기준으로 -
- Other Titles
- A Research about the Centrality and Outer Form of Suburban Houses Since 1900 - focused on Villa Rotonda and Villa Emo in Italy -
- Villa Rotonda; Villa Emo; Villa Savoye; Farnsworth House; J. Kaufmann House (Falling Water); Goldenberg House; 빌라 로툰다; 빌라 에모; 빌라 사보아; 판스워드 주택; 낙수장; 골덴버그 주택
- Issue Date
- 한국주거학회논문집, v.24, no.6, pp.123 - 132
- This study covers centrality of villas after Renaissance and architectural forms corresponding to the nature in the aspect of Karl Popper and Gilles Deleuze. In addition, the researcher tries to understand the changes in architectural forms according to the changes in places. To do that, Pascal and Hans Meyer's theory was introduced as a major theory.
The researcher tries to set up the standard by analyzing the architectural form related with the nature and the form of center in the housing through Villa Rotonda and Villa Emo. And with key analysis of the centrality and architectural form corresponding to the nature and the four houses that are historically and morphologically important. It is found that due to the development in modern technology and materials, a variety of architectural approach is developed and they are implemented as various architectural forms. However, due to various theories of modern architectural approach, it is found that the morphological differences of suburban housing exists by forming a universal relationship constructed by four architects. The researcher expects to be understood and realized in real life construction.
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)