Preparation of High Molecular Weight Poly(vinyl carbazole)/Polystyrene Blend Web by Electrospinning
- Preparation of High Molecular Weight Poly(vinyl carbazole)/Polystyrene Blend Web by Electrospinning
- 오태환; 김희삼[김희삼]; 이기범[이기범]; 이영재; 김민재; 차진욱; 노석균; 이용록; 한성수; 신은주[신은주]; 제갈영순[제갈영순]; 류원석
- NANOFIBERS; NANOCOMPOSITE; ACID)
- Issue Date
- POLYMERS & POLYMER COMPOSITES, v.20, no.7, pp.609 - 619
- To prepare fine and even poly(N-vinyl carbazole) (PVCz)/polystyrene (PS) blend webs, we performed a series of experiments varying processing parameters, including the type of solvent, PVCz/PS blend ratio, applied voltage, and tip to the collector distance (TCD). It was found that the morphology and the average diameter of PVCz/PS blend web were strongly correlated with electrospinning conditions. The morphologies of PVCz/PS blend webs were beaded or fine fibre structures, depending on the blend ratio of PVCz and PS. Increasing content of PS in the spinning solution tended to produce higher spinnability and the average diameter of electrospun web became smaller. The average diameter of the PVCz/PS blend web was slightly decreased with increasing applied voltage. In the case of TCDs, there was no significant effect on the PVCz/PS blend web morphologies but on increasing the TCD, the average diameter of the PVCs/PS blend webs slightly decreased.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
섬유패션학부 > 섬유패션학부 > Articles
총장실 > 총장실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)