A compact and fast nano-stylus profiling head for optical instruments
- A compact and fast nano-stylus profiling head for optical instruments
- 박재홍[박재홍]; 조양근[조양근]; 김지회; 이동연
- FORCE; PROBE
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
- JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, v.26, no.7, pp.2077 - 2080
- The current study developed a compact and high-speed stylus-profiling head with overall dimensions of 34.3 x 32.5 x 33.7 mm(3). A simple linear flexure leaf spring was used as a precision guide method for the profiling head along a vertical axis and for the assembly of an infrared light-emitting diode. A position-sensitive photo-diode was used for as a simple sensing method. The static and dynamic forces, which can be controlled electronically using a vertical solenoid, were in the range of 10(-2)N to 10(-5) N. Displacement was in the range of 80 nm to 87.2 mu m, making it adequate for the precise surface measurements of hard materials. The sensor resolution was less than 10 nm. The designed profiling head had a moving mass of 1 mg and speed within 100 Hz.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생명공학부 > 생명공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)