Synchronization of a delayed complex dynamical network with free coupling matrix
- Synchronization of a delayed complex dynamical network with free coupling matrix
- 박주현; 정호열; S.M. Lee[S.M. Lee]; O.M. Kwon[O.M. Kwon]; 이태희[이태희]
- ADAPTIVE SYNCHRONIZATION; SYSTEMS
- Issue Date
- NONLINEAR DYNAMICS, v.69, no.3, pp.1081 - 1090
- This paper considers synchronization problem of a delayed complex dynamical network. For the problem, the virtual target node is chosen as one of nodes in the complex network. It should be pointed out that only one connection is needed between a real target node and a virtual target node instead of N connections. Moreover, the proposed synchronization scheme does not require additional conditions for coupling matrix unlike the existing works. Based on Lyapunov stability theory, a new design criterion for an adaptive feedback controller to achieving synchronization between the real target node and all nodes of the delayed complex network is developed. Finally, the proposed method is applied to a numerical example in order to show the effectiveness of our results.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)