세계화와 역사교육 -새로운 패러다임을 위한 이론적 탐색-
- 세계화와 역사교육 -새로운 패러다임을 위한 이론적 탐색-
- Other Titles
- Globalization and History Education -The Theoretical Survey for a New Paradigm of History Education-
- 김재춘; 김미경
- Globalization; History and History Education; History Curriculum; History Paradigm; Historicism; Modernism; Post-Modernism; New Cultural History; Narrative; 세계화; 역사와 역사교육; 역사교육과정; 세계사 패러다임; 전통사학; 역사주의; 근대성; 탈근대성; 내러티브; 비판적 읽기; 신문화사.
- Issue Date
- 대구사학, v.108, pp.183 - 223
- It is very important to analyze the relation of globalization phenomena and educational system in the era of globalization. Virtually all aspects of modern life-jobs, culture, education, relationship with one another-are being transformed by the profound forces of globalization. Not only has globalization become the central issue of our time, but it will define the world the next inherit.
This study tries to make a comprehensive framework to deal with the problems of globalization in history education and also reviewed history educational reform in accordance with globalization phenomena in historical perspectives. The purpose of this study is to construct the theoretical survey for a new paradigm of history education in the age of globalization. A new paradigm should be beyond Eurocentrism and Nationalism.
The historical background has changed very rapidly after World War II with the decline of Historicism. Korea has also reformed history educational curriculum periodically in the meet of changing political and historical circumstances since 1954. The most epochal reform of history education has occurred in the 7th National Curriculum and the History Revised Curriculum in 2007. The globalization has reflected more directly and extensively since the 7th Revised Curricurum.
This article reflects the transformation of history and history education starting for the globalization phenomena in 1980’s. It is necessary to analysis and criticize modernity in meeting of post-modern era in order to pursuit a new World History Paradigm. I believe that to make a new history paradigm will contribute to the enhancement of history education.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 교육학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)