형태안정성 PCM: n-Octadecane과 초고분자량 폴리에틸렌으로 구성된 고화 젤의 제조 및 특성
- 형태안정성 PCM: n-Octadecane과 초고분자량 폴리에틸렌으로 구성된 고화 젤의 제조 및 특성
- Other Titles
- Shape-Stabilized Phase Change Materials: Preparation and Properties of Frozen Gels from UHMWPE and n-Octadecane for Latent Heat Storage
- 손태원; 박재훈; 이우승; 박소현; 문정언; 권오경[권오경]
- phase change material (PCM); ultra high molecular weight polyethylene; n-octadecane; shape stabilized phase change materials (SSPCM); melting method; latent heat
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.49, no.4, pp.224 - 231
- Phase change materials based on UHMWPE blended with n-octadecane were studied in this paper. In addition, this paper reviews recent studies on the preparation of shape stabilized phase change materials (SSPCM), such as SSPCM from UHMWPE and n-octadecane, their basic properties and possible applications to latent heat storage. The preparation methods used were the melting methods. Shape stabilized PCM (SSPCM) prepared for FT-IR spectroscopy, SEM, DSC, XRD, and ARES results of the analysis for shape stability to improve heat capacity were identified. The optimum compounding conditions included a content of 40% n-octadecane. The SSPCM 40% demonstrated less deterioration of physical property and effective thermal property compared with other conditions. As a result, these SSPCMs could be said to be acceptable heat storage & release materials for various products.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)