소형차 전용도로를 위한 콘크리트 차량방호울타리의 동적성능 평가
- 소형차 전용도로를 위한 콘크리트 차량방호울타리의 동적성능 평가
- Other Titles
- Dynamic Performance Evaluation of Concrete Barrier Systems for Small Vehicle Roadway
- 우광성; 이동우; 최현호[최현호]; 황인태[황인태]
- small vehicle driveway; LS/DYNA-3D; occupant risk; crash test; concrete roadside barrier; concrete median barrier
- Issue Date
- 한국도로학회논문집, v.14, no.4, pp.113 - 124
- PURPOSES: In This study two different concrete barrier systems have been proposed to be established at the small vehicle driveway. One is for median barrier, and the other is for roadside barrier.
METHODS : In order to determine the suitable shape of barrier, the impact parameters including vehicle weight, impact angle, impact velocity and impact level have been analyzed. The real crash test has been carried out with 0.9 ton and 2.5 ton vehicles, respectively by using the 2m segment type concrete barriers connected by steel plates that are totally 40m barrier systems.
RESULTS : The numerical results obtained by LS/DYNA-3D software are compared with real crash tests from the viewpoints of vehicle stability, vehicle trajectory, occupant risk, etc.
CONCLUSIONS: From the above results, the dynamic performance of proposed barrier systems satisfies the specification of Korean Code for roadside safety structures.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 건설시스템공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)