청소년이 지각한 사회적지지, 진로결정 자기효능감이 진로성숙도에 미치는 영향
- 청소년이 지각한 사회적지지, 진로결정 자기효능감이 진로성숙도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Social Support and Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy on Career Maturity among Adolescents
- 이지민; 이재희[이재희]
- 진로성숙도(career maturity); 사회적지지(social support); 진로결정 자기효능감(career decision-making selfefficacy); 청소년(adolescents)
- Issue Date
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.30, no.4, pp.77 - 87
- The purpose of this study is to analyze the effects of social support and, career decision-making self-efficacy on career maturity of adolescents of different gender and grades. Further, it aims to provide basic information for career maturity to create career educational program for adolescents.
The participants of the study were 447 middle and high school students who were selected from second grade of five schools in Daegu. All participants were tested on social support, career decision-making self-efficacy and career maturity scale. The results were analyzed using two-way ANOVA, Pearson's Correlation Analysis, Regression Analysis with SPSS 18.0.
The results of the present research are summarized as follows: first, the results of the ANOVA subscales revealed that there were significant gender and grade main effects and interaction effects of social support, career decision-making self-efficacy and career maturity. Second, the results of the correlation analysis among of the social support, career decision-making self-efficacy and career maturity showed a positive and negative correlation. Third, in terms of the influence of social support, career decision-making self-efficacy had a significant meaningful influence on career maturity.
The results of this study can be used as a fundamental reference in career counseling at school for enhancing adolescent's career development and success.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)