Homodimeric SV40 NLS peptide formed by disulfide bond as enhancer for gene delivery
- Homodimeric SV40 NLS peptide formed by disulfide bond as enhancer for gene delivery
- 이태진; 김병길[김병길]; 강현구[강현구]; 도경오; 이성혜; 박종원; 이수진[이수진]
- HIV-1 TAT PROTEIN; HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS; CATIONIC LIPOSOMES; DNA; TRANSFECTION; CARRIERS; COMPLEXES; THERAPY; CANCER; POTENT
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.22, no.17, pp.5415 - 5418
- Recently, cysteine residue incorporation increased liposome-mediated transfection compared to unmodified peptide. Therefore, we designed novel modified SV40 NLS peptides, homodimeric (NLS-CTHD, NLS-NTHD) and closed structure (cyclic NLS), simply using disulfide bond between cysteines to develop more efficient and safe non-viral gene delivery system. The simple mix of NLS-CTHD among these novel transfection enhancing peptides with DNA increased the gene transfer potency of cationic liposomes more efficiently with no additional cytotoxicity. (C) 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 해부학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 생리학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)