Sn 함침-티타니아 나노입자와 나노튜브에 놓인 2-Chlorophenol 광 분해 성능
- Sn 함침-티타니아 나노입자와 나노튜브에 놓인 2-Chlorophenol 광 분해 성능
- Other Titles
- The Photocatalytic Decompositions of 2-Chlorophenol on the Sn-impregnated Titania Nanoparticles and Nanotube
- 강미숙; 김현수; 이가영; 박선민[박선민]
- Hydrothermal method; TiO2; Titania nanotube; Impregnation; 2-Chlorophenol photodegradation
- Issue Date
- 한국세라믹학회지, v.49, no.5, pp.461 - 468
- This study focuses on the difference of photocatalytic activity depending on crystal structure type of nanoparticles (TiO2) and nanotubes (TNT). The photodecomposition of 2-chlorophenol on the synthesized TiO2, Sn-impregnated TiO2, TNT, and Snimpregnated TNT were evaluated. The characteristics of the synthesized photocatalyts, TNT, Sn/TNT, TiO2, and Sn/TiO2 were analyzed by X-ray diffraction (XRD), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), and UV-Visible spectroscopy (UV-Vis), and cyclic voltammeter (CV). The water-suspended 2-chlorophenol photodegradation over TiO2 (anatase structure) catalyst was better than that over pure TNT. Particularly, the water-suspended 2-chlorophenol of 10 ppm was perfectly decomposed within 4 h over Sn/TiO2photocatalyst.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)