효율적인 에너지 절감을 위한 센서 LED 스탠드 개발
- 효율적인 에너지 절감을 위한 센서 LED 스탠드 개발
- Other Titles
- A Development of a LED Stand Using Illuminance Sensor for Efficient Energy Saving
- 천성용; 신지예; 박신원; 이화조; 이찬수
- Automatic Lighting Control; Illuminance Sensor; Energy Saving; LED Stand
- Issue Date
- 조명.전기설비학회논문지, v.26, no.9, pp.1 - 7
- In this paper, we present a new lighting control method considering ambient light in addition to the required lighting illumination for efficient energy saving of a LED stand. We estimate accurate environmental illuminance using a cheap illuminance sensor by modeling measured- and actual- illuminance using quadratic polynomial approximation. The relation between PWM(Pulse Width Modulation) duty ratio and illuminance intensity is modeled by a linear model. Illumination of the LED stand is controlled by estimating the difference of required illumination and the estimated ambient illumination. The developed LED stand has reduced electric energy consumption compared with a conventional manually controlled LED stand with the same lighting source. In addition, human subject evaluation shows that the LED stand, which is applied the proposed method, is more satisfactory than conventional ones since the proposed automatic controlled illumination produce more accurately required lighting and it is convenient.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)