환경전과정평가에 기반한 UV-LED를 사용한 복합식 가습기에 관한 연구
- 환경전과정평가에 기반한 UV-LED를 사용한 복합식 가습기에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- Study on Compound Humidifier Employing UV-LED using Environmental Life Cycle Assessment
- 박시현; 최원식; 이시왕; 정영미; 이화조
- Life Cycle Assessment (전과정평가); Compound Humidifier (복합식 가습기); Sterilization (살균); Ultra-violet Light-emitting Diodes (자외선 발광다이오드)
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.29, no.9, pp.931 - 937
- In this study, we assessed environmental impacts of compound humidifiers using environmental life cycle assessment and presented the ways to improvements in energy consumption of them.
We found eco-design parameters and CO2-eq emissions in each stage of raw material acquisition, manufacturing, transportation, use and disuse in life cycle of the compound humidifiers. The highest CO2 emission is found to be in the stage of use among all stages of life cycle, which is mainly due to power consumption in thermal heating of heating coil for sterilization during humidification. The power consumption and CO2 emission in the stage of use can be reduced to 1/4 and 1/3 at the highest estimate through improvement of sterilization method,respectively. We suggested the replacement of conventional thermal heating coil by ultra violet light-emitting diodes (UV-LED) for sterilization and then presented the experimental results on the sterilization effects of UV-LEDs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)