비과구동, 과구동 대칭형5R병렬기구의 구동 및 구조 강성의 이론적 해석
- 비과구동, 과구동 대칭형5R병렬기구의 구동 및 구조 강성의 이론적 해석
- Other Titles
- Theoretical Analyses on Actuator Stiffness and Structural Stiffness of Non-redundant and Redundant Symmetric 5R Parallel Mechanisms
- 서태원; 진상록[진상록]; 김종원[김종원]
- Parallel Mechanism (병렬기구); Redundant Actuation (과구동); Stiffness Analysis (강성해석); Structural Stiffness (구조강성); 5R Link (오절링크)
- Issue Date
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.29, no.9, pp.971 - 977
- Redundant actuated parallel kinematic machines (PKMs) have been widely researched to increase stiffness of PKMs. This paper presents theoretical analyses on the stiffness of nonredundant and redundant actuated PKM. Stiffness of each mechanism is defined by summation of actuator and structural stiffness; the actuator stiffness is determined from displacements of actuators, and the structural stiffness is determined from deformations of links by external forces.
Calculated actuator and structural stiffness of non-redundant PKM show same distribution in entire workspace. On the contrary, the actuator and the structural stiffness of a redundant PKM has very different distribution in the workspace; so, we conclude the structural stiffness of redundant PKM should be considered to design the redundant PKM. The results can be used to design and analyze non-redundant and redundant PKMs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)