확장된 합리적 행동이론을 적용한 소비자의 친환경 레스토랑 선택의도에 관한 연구
- 확장된 합리적 행동이론을 적용한 소비자의 친환경 레스토랑 선택의도에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- Consumers' Intention to Select Eco-friendly Restaurants by Adopting Extended Theory of Reasoned Action
- 김용중; 김동진
- Eco-friendly restaurant; Theory of reasoned action; Subjective norm; Past behavior
- Issue Date
- 한국외식산업학회지, v.8, no.2, pp.45 - 62
- This study is to predict consumers' intention to select eco-friendly restaurants for a meal by using extended theory of reasoned action. The results demonstrate that the theory of reasoned action extended by environmental consciousness and past behavior had a significant predictive power, indicating its applicability to the domain of consumers’ environmentally conscious decision- making. Attitude, subjective norm, environmental consciousness, and past behavior explain 44.4% of behavioral intention and subjective norm is the most important variable to explain behavior intention. The investigation of the underlying factors leading to consumers’ intentions to select an eco-friendly restaurant provides further insights into the consumers’ decision-making processes, which is essential for the development of green marketing strategies in the restaurant context. In addition, this study contributes to extending the theory of reasoned behavior literature within the context of eco-friendly restaurant.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)