초등학교 교실 실내공기 중 유해유기물질의 계절별 농도 변화에 관한 연구
- 초등학교 교실 실내공기 중 유해유기물질의 계절별 농도 변화에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- The Study on the Seasonal Difference in Concentration of Hazardous Organic Compounds in the Air in the Classroom of Elementary School
- 사공준; 곽홍탁
- hazardous organic compounds; volatile organic compounds
- Issue Date
- 환경교육, v.25, no.3, pp.317 - 325
- The purpose of this study is to measure and analyze the seasonal concentrations of formaldehyde, the total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), toluene (C7H8), benzene (C6H6), ethyl-benzene (C6H5C2H5), xylene (C6H4(CH3)2), and styrene (C8H8) in the both classrooms of newly-built school, as of September 2008, and control school.
As a result, formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds among pollutants were just over 100μg/m3, standard level by law, both in the newly-built school and control school in June and high temperatures in September. As for the total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs), it exceeded 6 times and 3.6 times the standard level in the indoor air by law, 400μg/m3, in newly-built school and control school respectively, which was usually caused by new learning & teaching tools and clothes of students in March beginning new term. In case of benzene, nothing unusual was found as its highest concentration was 2.9μg/m3 in both schools. However, the concentration of toluene, when its seasonal variation was measured, came to 390.5μg/m3 in control school, reaching 400μg/m3, the standard level of the total volatile organic compounds, and to 688.0μg/m3 in the newly-built school in March beginning new term. This shows that the concentration of toluene was significantly high in the newly-built school, reaching to 1.7 times the standard level, while the other hazardous organic compounds such as ethyl-benzene, xylene and Styrene, were similar in seasonal concentrations or no detected.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)